Freeware Image & Animation Viewer for Windows
Date: Jul 2003 ~ Now
Platform: Windows (Windows 95 ~ Windows 10)
- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats: PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, ICO, CUR, LBM, ANI, FLI, WMF, EMF, etc.
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show Exif/IPTC information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support for digital camera raw image file formats: 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ERF, KDC, MRW, NEF, ORF, RAF, RAW, SRW, SR2, etc.
- Support for numerous archive file formats: ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7, ARJ, LZH, EGG, TAR, ISO, CAB, etc.
- Support for high dynamic range image file formats: HDR, EXR, SXR, MXR, etc.
- 64-bit version available
- Unicode version available
- Multilingual support: English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- Thumbnail browser
- Batch conversion
- Slide show
- Batch rename
- Capture screen
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling, very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create animations
- Create multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
Go to this page