- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats:
PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, ICO, CUR, LBM, ANI, FLI, WMF, EMF, etc.
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show Exif/IPTC information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support for digital camera raw image file formats:
3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ERF, KDC, MRW, NEF, ORF, RAF, RAW, SRW, SR2, etc.
- Support for numerous archive file formats:
ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7, ARJ, LZH, EGG, TAR, ISO, CAB, etc.
- Support for high dynamic range image file formats:
HDR, EXR, SXR, MXR, etc.
- 64-bit version available
- Unicode version available
- Multilingual support: English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Chinese, and many more...
- Thumbnail browser
- Batch conversion
- Slide show
- Batch rename
- Capture screen
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling, very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create animations
- Create multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images:
- Flip vertical and horizontal
- Rotate left, right and free
- Change color depth (1, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit)
- Swap colors
- Resize per pixel percentage or standard dimensions
- Several resample filters available
- Effect filters including a handy Preview browser
- Import, export and edit palettes
- Set and remove transparency
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
[Unicode version (strongly recommended for almost every Windows)]
[ANSI version (only for Windows 95/98/ME)]
- CPU: Pentium compatible
- Memory: 32MB or higher
- OS: Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
- Display: 256 color or higher
This means that you can use this program for free without any limitation.
But, you can donate money to me and your donation will greatly help me continue developing this program.
Furthermore, if you donate, you can get technical supports from me and your suggestion will be considered first.
If you think this program is useful, please donate!
You can donate at here:
donation, you'll receive your
But, a minimum donation of $10.00(US) is required to receive your own license code.
If you want to know more about donationware, visit following link:
Copyright (c) 2003-2014 Chun Sejin
Posted by nyam